I can’t think of any human profession that God isn’t best at:
– as a doctor, he heals instantly
– as a teacher, his Word is king
– as a poet, one need only look at the Psalms to fall in awe
– as an historian, he made History
– as an architect, his seal is on every brick and arch and cornerstone
– as an economist, he paid the price of our transgression and made free
those sold under sin.
– as a musician, he aligned everything in perfect harmony
– as a lawmaker, he assumes all the roles, he judges, he defends, he even
served as accused flogged and in chains
But the “profession” he’s truly best at, is fatherhood for he gets to
spend everything on love and that is the universal ruling currency.